[Samba] migration to new server

Richard Houston rhouston at rlhc.net
Mon Aug 22 19:52:52 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I did not get a response to this posting so I just went for it.

FYI: it worked fine. Copied the files I mentioned in the original post to
the new server and brought the original server down. The brought the new
server up and all worked great. Also I migrated to Centos 4.1 instead of
FC3.

All is working good.

Thanks!

Best regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <rhouston at rlhc.net>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |