[Samba] Samba LDAP PDC - SVRTOOLS.exe

Adrian Sender asender at ampwest.com.au
Sun Aug 21 23:25:49 GMT 2005

Hello List,

I am using Samba 3.14a with LDAP as a primary domain controller - works
very well.

I have been using several different applications to add users & groups
to manipulate and administer the domain; I have found that SVRTOOLS to
be the most effective.

Recently however I am getting this error when opening USRMGR as user root.

User Manager for Domains
(X) The specified local group does not exist.
       Do you want to select another domain to administer?
        YES            NO

If anyone could help me out with this error it would be greatly appreciated.

Could you please email me: asender at ampwest.com.au

Many Thanks to Everyone

Kind Regards
Adrian Sender