[Samba] New maintainer needed for the Linux smb filesystem

Adrian Bunk bunk at stusta.de
Sun Aug 21 14:34:57 GMT 2005

Since Urban Widmark was not active for some time, and I didn't have any
success trying to reach him, it seems we need a new maintainer for the
smb filesystem in the Linux kernel.

Is there anyone who both feels qualified and wants to become the new
maintainer?

cu
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.