[Samba] error with rd /s in windows 2000 shell

Thomas Sondag thomas at microdop.org
Wed Aug 17 10:01:30 GMT 2005

Hi all,

We are running a samba (3.0.14a-3 / sarge) server with windows 2000
Client. (recent remplacement of a NT server)

The problem his that when I try to recursivly remove a folder on a samba
share with "rd /s" on the windows shell, the command return an error and
stop deletting subfile when the number of subfile exceed (exactly) 130.
At the end of the command only 130 are deleted and not the full directory.

That's very important for me because some of ours developers use this
command in a lot of shell script.

Should I increase some mysterious smb.conf paramater or something else ?

Thank's in advance,

	Thomas