[Samba] Missing 'HAVE_SYS_ACL_H'

Shawn Wright swright at sls.bc.ca
Tue Aug 16 23:50:41 GMT 2005

You got it - I needed both libacl1-devel and libattr1-devel packages, which
strangely were not included with "development" packages on 10.2 but
were on 9.2 Mandrake.
I'm pleased to also report that my ACL recursion issue from 3.0.13
appears to be fixed in 3.0.14a, at least in initial testing.

Thanks!