[Samba] One more samba

Scott Mayo sgmayo at mail.bloomfield.k12.mo.us
Tue Aug 16 01:20:16 GMT 2005

Ok, I seem to have everything back to normal, except for one thing that
seems strange to me.  I have 3 samba servers going for my domain, all
using the LDAP database for usernames.  I have my logon script that maps
drives according to the groups that the users are in.  I put the
logonscript on each of the servers.  I was assuming that whichever
server accepted the logon, that would be the computer that creates the
logon script.  I noticed that two of the computers are actually creating
this file.

If I do a 'smbstatus -p' on either machine, it shows the user logged
into both.  Is the what should be happening?  the drives look like they
map correctly.

--
Scott Mayo
Technology Coordinator

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it
holds the universe together.