[Samba] RPM SPEC rebuild errors

Lonnie lonnie at outstep.com
Mon Aug 15 11:54:30 GMT 2005

Hello Ian,

In searching for a solution to this problem, I ran across this link as
well, but am not really clear as to what it is saying for me to do.

Checking for unpackaged file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files
/var/tmp/samba-3.0.10-root
error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
  /usr/lib/samba/pdb/mysql.so

RPM build errors:
   Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
  /usr/lib/samba/pdb/mysql.so

Do I modify the SPEC file?

Also, is this saying that "/usr/lib/samba/pdb/mysql.so" is missing as I
think that I need that in order to run the MySQL passwd right?

Thanks,

Lonnie Cumberland