[Samba] Hello.

my win youwillbemymy at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 09:00:13 GMT 2005

Hello
I am working in learn and research for Linux at present, but to meet with difficulties.
I know needed act help to you.
Present I use version Linux 7.3 (Valhalla) and run on virtual machine.
I very want configuration Samba Server perfect, But to meet with difficulties in part configuration in field “hosts allow” and “hosts deny” while I setup field “hosts allow: 172.168.1.1 127.0.0.1 “.
Note: 172.168.1.1 is IP of Windows to allow.
While there to come in directory Share of Samba Server exceed easy.
But I want configuration in Samba Server while in field “host allow” setup lie in subclass IP “A, B, C, D”, however any Computers setup IP lie in subclass IP”A, B, C, D”, all everybody computers to come in directory share of Samba Server, Auto log to join Samba Server.
Very hope you guide to configuration Samba Server perfect.
Thank you, very much.
While there can send article to come in email of me:youwillbemymy at yahoo.com
I am Vietnamese.
I write English very bad, if you please do not smile of me. Thanks
Nice to meet you