[Samba] i can't see users and groups from samba pdc

aux aux at gawab.com
Thu Aug 11 11:58:08 GMT 2005

i have a samba client 3.x (shareserver) with many shares. This server is a
client machine of samba LDAP 3.x (sambaldapserver). When i click properties
of any share of ldap server i can see ldap users and groups but my samba
shareserver can't see users and groups of ldap server when click properties
of a file or directory. I added the shareserver$ in LDAP.

I can mount shares from shareserver to windows clients without problems

What is the problem?

Thanks