[Samba] Errors... unknown problem?

Eric G Ortego ericortego at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 16:41:29 GMT 2005

My network currently uses samba version 3.0.14 and doesn't seem to have any
problems but alot of my logs repeat the following error message:

[2005/08/09 09:29:42, 0]
rpc_client/cli_trust.c:change_trust_account_password(248)
2005/08/09 09:29:42 : change_trust_account_password: Failed to change
password for domain SPICE.

There shouldn't be any passwords changing.
What causes this and how might I verify that there is or isn't a problem?

I found several others who have asked the same question of this same error
but have not been able to find an answer or a solution.
Cheers,
Eric G Ortego