[Samba] roaming profile

Lorenzo Cerini lorenzo at info-era.com
Tue Aug 9 10:55:32 GMT 2005

I'm working about smba 3 as pdc for a client with about 30 workstation.
I managed in the windows configuration to exclude the documents and the desktop from being loaded up and down
at every login/logoff.
Now i have documents and desktop mapped on a disk X: on the server and it seems to work, but i still have
some problem with syncronisation, sometimes i lost some documents.
Any idea?

I configured strightly samba3 as pdc with tdbsam backend.
Clients are winxp, i configured the regedit to choose different user's profile folders and gpedit.msc to
exclude some folders from being
loaded up and down
at every login/logoff.

tia