[Samba] Still having samba join domain problems

Anthony Hess tonyh at engr.arizona.edu
Tue Aug 9 02:45:50 GMT 2005

Unfortunately Im running the built in Sun directory server.  Its Sun ONE 5.1
directory server.  I guess there could be some configuration issue there,
but it seems to be working OK for everything else (both on the unix and the
samba side of things).  Im not even sure how I could post any kind of useful
config information for that.

I compiled against the openldap libs, but that's about the only thing Ive
used it for.  Maybe if I could get some suggestions on what the problem
would be (or appropriate troubleshooting steps) in openldap I can try to
translate into Sun ONE speak?

Tony