[Samba] Re: NTLM-Auth Problem

Patrick Blitz blitz at post891.org
Mon Aug 8 23:18:09 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-05 at 01:04 -0700, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 14:16 +0200, Patrick blitz wrote:

Just for the record,

theres a patch floating around, and poptop, the linux pptp, which i use,
has a patch version on it's website (http://poptop.org). I just
consulted the poptop maillinglist too late, as i thought this a
samba/winbindd problem.

But thanks a lot for the reply, it clarified stuff a lot :)

Patrick