[Samba] subscriber only, an opinion

Tim Potter tpot at samba.org
Sun Aug 7 03:53:13 GMT 2005

On Sat, 2005-08-06 at 12:34 +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:

> It is the blocking of communication with related projects
> that makes me worry. In fact we are trying to build a fence
> that will be never high enough, because we don't act on the actual
> problem.

I've decided to moderate the non-member posters rather than
automatically rejecting them (i.e every so often I go through the queue
and accept the good mails and reject the spam).  It has turned out to be
not so much work which is good.  All the cross-project emails and so on
will make it to the list, just delayed slightly.

Tim.