[Samba] Trouble in Joining Suse 9.3 to Win2k3 Server

Sanjay Upadhyay glowfriend at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:27:05 GMT 2005

Hi,
>From the suggestion as you said, I will need to install kerberos packages,
as on Suse, building is not what I can do, Can you give me some links... to
the required RPMS
I have done the time sync before the kinit process, and they are absolutely
in sync...

On 8/4/05, Karl.Kirchen at commerzbank.com <Karl.Kirchen at commerzbank.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> You have not to use heimdahl, instead use mit kerberos.
>
> Next point is to check the clocks between systems.
>
> Then it should work
>
> karl

Sanjay Upadhyay
http://saneax.blogspot.com