[Samba] Help lib/util_sock.c Errors I don't know what to do.

Dominic Iadicicco diadicic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:36:29 GMT 2005

Hello all,

   Every time a winXP/2000 computer logs on to my domain I get this error.

"read_socket_data: recv failure for 4. Error = Connection reset by peer"

I have tried everything, I don't know what to do.

I am sure there is something wrong I just don't know what.

Global Section of my  smb.conf.

# Samba config file created using SWAT
# from 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1)
# Date: 2005/07/15 08:03:50