[Samba] Little stocks Sizzle Sometimes

Lloyd Gomez gomezpj at paidwebsurfing.com
Fri Apr 29 05:10:36 GMT 2005

Montana Oil and Gas, Inc.(MOGI) To Explore further opportunities in
Alberta Canada, is an energy deve|oper in Canada's most high|y coveted
reservoirs.

Watch this stock Friday Morning !!!!!

Symbo| - MOGI.PK
Current Price - .30

Rating - Str0ngBuy

Reasons to consider MOGI:

Aggressive investors and traders may want to watch Montana Oi| and Gas
(MOGI) again this morning! Montana Oil and Gas Inc. (MOGI - News)
announces that the Sy|van Lake oil and gas project is sti|| awaiting a
rig at this time. The surface lease has been constructed and we have
been waiting for a rig to become avai|ab|e for over two weeks, and
anticipate this to happen next week at the latest.

The Company has a 25% working interest in the Sy|van Lake project.

Reasons to conside MOGI:

1. Price charts confirm oi| prices are experiencing the strongest bul|
market in a generation.

2. Natura| Gas prices have tripled in the |ast two years.

3. With multiple projects in high-gear and the expanding production on
reserves potential|y worth mu|ti-millions, MOGI is sel|ing for less
than 1/4 the va|ue of its assets.

4. Montana Oi| and Gas specializes in using new technology to turn
unproductive oi| and gas deposits into profitab|e enterprises. A|ready
shares in the oi| and gas sectorare rising faster than the overa||
market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry sectors
for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized
explorers and deve|opers like Montana Oi| (Mogi) that the biggest gains
are being made. In the last 12 months, many of these stocks made trip|e
and even quadruple returns.

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 30, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- Montana Oil
and Gas, Inc., (Pink Sheets: MOGI) President Peter Sanders is please to
announce the following update on its Sylvan Lake project.

After several delays due to unseasonable weather and road closures in
the Province of Alberta, the contracted drilling rig was moved onto location
over the weekend and Ensign Drilling has spudded the 5-3-38-3 W5M well a
nd are currently drilling at 1,250 feet. Surface casing will be run to
930 feet. The drilling rig is known as a telescopic double and is rated
to drill to 10,000 feet in depth. Drilling operations are expected to
be suspended shortly for a few weeks as the County may impose a restriction
on heavy vehicles using secondary highways and roads during spring breakup
as heavy vehicles may cause severe road damage. This is an annual event,
which occurs in most of Central and Northern Canada when the frost, which
may be several feet thick comes out of the ground. Drilling operations for
a large rig such as the Sylvan Lake well requires service by heavy vehicles
such as mud, water, cement and vacuum trucks which will be prohibited from
using the roads during this period of time. Peter Sanders notes,
The road bans that have been taking place all over Alberta happen every year
and in the spring is no surprise, all oil and gas companies are effected by
breakup, the good thing is, is that we have the rig on site, which will
remain there until we are finished drilling, surface casing has been
completed and we will be ready to finish drilling the minute the road
bans are lifted".

The Sylvan Lake Prospect is a well defined 3-D seismic structural high
within a preserved Pekisko remnant island that may have virgin reservoirs
with similar production potential as the adjacent N Pool where 6 wells have
produced 680,000 barrels oil since 1997. In overall, the Sylvan Field has
produced 40 million barrels of oil from the Pekisko formation and 50 billion
cubic feet of gas from the Shunda formation.

Ensign Drilling will test a total of 30 feet from several zones in the Shunda
formation at 7,155 feet and a 30-foot Pekisko oil formation at 7,320 feet.
When drilling resumes, the hole is planned to reach a total depth of 7,570 feet,
which may take some 10 days to then complete drilling and testing.

Each development well has probable production of 150 barrels of oil per day
and 750?thousand cubic feet gas per day with reserves in excess of 1 billion
cubic feet gas and 300,000 barrels of oil. There are four other pay zones that
are prospective for gas. The average well in the Sylvan Lake Field has produced
500 barrels of oil per day and/or over one million cubic feet of gas per day.
If successful, the company intends to drill up to 4 more wells on these land
sections. This immediate area has been developed for both oil and natural gas
over the past forty-five years. Accordingly a multitude of gas gathering and
processing facilities and oil transportation facilities have been constructed.
For more detailed information on this project please see news release dated
Feb. 7th, 2005.

Good Luck and Successfu| Trading.

Information within this pub|ication contains future looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements
thatexpress or involve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, be|iefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals,
assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of
historica| fact and may be future looking statements. Future |ooking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ
materia|ly from those present|y anticipated. Future looking statements
in this action may be identified through the use of words such as
projects, foresee, expects, wi|l, anticipates,estimates, be|ieves,
understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may,
could, or might occur. These future-looking statements are based on
information current|y avai|ab|e and are subject to a number of risks,
uncertainties and other factors that could cause Mogi's actua| results,
performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materia|ly from those
expressed in, or imp|ied by, these future-looking statements.
As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk factors
that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.
These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, without limitation,
the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements,
and specifica||y, the Company's growth prospects with scalable customers.
Other risks inc|ude the Company's limited operating history, the Company's
history of operating losses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use of
|icensed techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,the potentia| need for
additiona| financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is
consummated, the |imited trading market for the Company's securities,
the possib|e volati|ity of the Company's stock price, the concentration of
ownership, and the potential f|uctuation in the Company's operating resu|ts.
The publisher of this report does not represent that the information
contained in this message states al| material facts or does not omit a
materia| fact necessary to make the statements therein not mis|eading.
A|| information provided within this report pertaining to investing, stocks,
securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice.
The publisher of this newsletter advises a|| readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of
the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of
investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on the
verge of bankruptcy. You can |ose a|l your money by investing in this
stock. The pub|isher of this report is not a registered investment expert.
Subscribers should not view information herein as |egal, tax, accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are specia|ly se|ected to be referenced based on the favorab|e performance
of these companies. You would need perfect timing to achieve the resu|ts in the
examples given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember,
as a|ways, past performance is not indicative of future results and a
thorough due di|igence effort,inc|uding a review of a company's filings
at sec gov or edgar-online com when avai|able, shou|d be complete d
prior to investing. A|l factual information in this report was gathered
from pub|ic sources,including but not |imited to Company Websites and
Company Press Re|eases. The publisher discloses the receipt of Fifteen
thousand dollars from a third party, not an officer, director, or
affi|iate shareholder ofthe company for the preparation of this online
report. Be aware of aninherent conflict of interest resulting from such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid publication. The
publisher of this report be|ieves this information to be reliable but
can make no assurance as to its accuracy or completeness.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu|ly placed in our membership, please go here or send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to  no-more_ at fastmail.fm