[Samba] RE: Welcome to the "samba" mailing list

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Thu Apr 28 14:47:59 GMT 2005

On Thursday 28 April 2005 03:20, HEG - Info  (DIP) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using samba to sso with Windows.
> All is working fine with Telnet and FTP, but I can't use it with Xserver.
> I'm using gdm to start X.
>
> Can anyone help me ?

Did you refer to chapter 7 of the book Samba-3 by Example? You can download
this from:

	http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-Guide.pdf

The information you need is towards the end of the chapter. If this does not
cover your needs, or fails for any reason, please let me know so I can fix
the documentation.

- John T.
--
John H Terpstra