[Samba] Re: File Rights

weetat weetat.yeo at wavex-tech.com
Thu Apr 28 09:55:26 GMT 2005

Hello Gerald !

   Thanks for your response.
   Your answer , force user parameter is not what i looking for.
   The force user parameter will change user id however not dynamically
or not depend to user who login .
   I need to change the user id for file name depending to whoever user
id who modified the file in the samba shares.
Any clue ?

Thanks.
- weetat