[Samba] Installing network printers for roaming users

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Wed Apr 27 19:49:19 GMT 2005

Hi,
I'm configuring a network with RH9(samba 2.2.7) and Windows XP SP2 clients.
All my users are roaming users and they login/logou without problems.

I have 2 printers in one Windows XP workstation thar are shared.
I login as a local (administrator) user in another workstation, install the
network printers.

Then, I logout from the local user and when I login with the roaming users,
the network printers does not appears.
If I login again with the local user, the printers are installed.

So, my question is, how do I configure network printers for roaming users?

Many thanks,
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.