[Samba] Changes to HOWTO and maybe Samba Guide for Solaris patches

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Wed Apr 27 15:33:05 GMT 2005

Will,

Thanks for the heads-up on this. I want updates like this for the HOWTO
because over the next two weeks I will be updating it prior to printing of
the second edition.

So folks, please email me your updates, glitches, wish lists, pet-peeves, etc.
this is your chance to help improve the documentations.

Cheers,
John T.

--
John H Terpstra