[Samba] NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE after a while

Jean-Baptiste Estival jb.estival at shaktiware.fr
Wed Apr 27 08:53:05 GMT 2005

Hello everybody,

we have a simple file server running samba. (no ldap, etc).
The samba version is 3.0.11 running on fedora core1.
We access it from NT4 (TSE + Citrix), XP, Win9X and Linux.
When we start smbd, all works fine, everybody can conntect to the file
server
to mount the shares without any problems.
After a while, nobody can connect to the server, smbd always answer
NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE.
But, previously established connections still work since they are closed.

Did anybody experienced this problem ?

Thanks

Best regards.

JiB