[Samba] Problems with unicode filenames

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Tue Apr 26 18:11:00 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 26 April 2005 12:00, Cristian Thiago Moecke wrote:
> Ok, sorry..,.. i have set unix charset now....
> I still have problems with smbmounted Windows NT shares...

"Oops. This is a General Motors dealership, we do not do Ford warranty work."

With that said, smbfs is a Linux kernel driver that is not part of Samba.
smbfs has been superceded by cifsfs in the 2.6 kernel. Suggest you update and
if you still have trouble contact with the cifsfs developers. You might also
check the CIFSFS Home page at:
	 http://us1.samba.org/samba/Linux_CIFS_client.html

- John T.