[Samba] AD Rules in Samba

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Tue Apr 26 12:57:07 GMT 2005

>How can I create group policies in Active Directory using Samba 3? (Such as only
>allow three time incorrect login and ect.)

Are you saying that you are running an samba controlled domain and would
like to make use of the GPO functionality like one would get in an AD
domain?

If that is the case, you can't.  The closest you can get is using NT4
style policies.

>Are there any pages that I can refer to.

Please refer to the official books from www.samba.org.  They go into
some detail about using poledit and such.

--
Paul Gienger                    Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.