[Samba] Re: Minimal Samba

Alex J my_real_name at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 09:40:36 GMT 2005

Hi Graham,

>I suspect you wont get far on this list with this
>type of question.

Thank you, but I have no intention of going far on this. I need a basic
share & printer setup to work, and nothing further.

>Just reading the docs would have told you the answer
>to this ;

Thank you for the reference. However, not this example, not others from
similar sources, change what I observe. WinXP can see Win2K, but none can
see the Samba box!

I would appreciate a reference to a troubleshooting guide, or a maillist
where a basic samba question can get a professional answer.

Best regards,

Alex