[Samba] Re: Upgrading from Samba 3.07 to 3.010 on different box

Wayne Dozier (Greensboro College) kwdozier at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:39:56 GMT 2005

k, I assumed it has something to do with the SID.

So I ran

# net getlocalsid

on the old server, used the output and ran:

# net setlocalsid (output from original server)

rebooted and it seems to have kept the new SID

Is this the only thing that should need to be changed?

Or is the problem somewhere else?

Thanks again for any help.

Wayne

--