[Samba] Description of LDAP-attribute sambaSIDList

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Thu Apr 21 18:08:39 GMT 2005

tor, 21.04.2005 kl. 18.40 skrev Matthias Eichler:

> Well thanks, but thats just the schema-file and does not
> really says what infomation is stored in that attribute...

Nonsense.

> to be honest: gq?!?

You don't mean "to be honest", you mean "what is GQ and what does it
do?"

We Google, don't we?

>From www.biot.com we jump.

GQ is the definitive solution to questions such as yours, plus all
definitive answers to the question: " how do I manage my (Open)LDAP
database?"

--Tonni

--
Nothing sucksseeds like a pigeon without a beak ...

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they ...