[Samba] the desktop.ini incident again

Matthias Eichler me-lists at eichler-fleschuetz.de
Thu Apr 21 08:11:25 GMT 2005

I think the real "problem" is the following:

- windows saves the settings of the desktop and folder
  view in this file which is normally hidden, so the
  desktop.ini is more or less always there
- it just comes up (via autostart e.g.) or in the quickstart-
  panel if you configure windows to display all system and
  hidden files...

Matthias