[Samba] Samba prining and pauses

Фролов А.А. A_Frolov at bank.rs.ru
Thu Apr 21 06:26:44 GMT 2005

I have one Linux machine and one Windows. Windows PC has shared printer and other unix machines can print to it via Samba.
But sometimes when I print multipage documents from unix machine to shared printer process stops after first page. Printer (HP LJ1200) blinks green saying "i'm thinking, wait a secont and i print last pages..." :) But nothing occurs for hours.
And if after that I restart the printer or send any document from local Windows machine everything goes right - it "pushes" the printing process.

I've replaced printer and Windows machine. The same again...

Can anybody tell what's going on? :)
Thanx