[Samba] Newbie Samba RACF

sim128 at bellsouth.net sim128 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 20 15:23:14 GMT 2005

Greetings,

                           I am very new to Samba and at my job I have been tasked with the making Samba passwords sync with RACF(running on a mainframe) passwords . I am running Redhat Linux 3.0 ES on a Dell box . I searched Samba.org but did not find anything on Samba and RACF . My main questions are :

1. Can this be done?  The version of Samba I am running is 3.0.14

2. the version of Redhat is :
Linux 2.4.21-4.EL #1 Fri Oct 3 18:13:58 EDT 2003 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
-------
If someone has done this or can tell me where to start I would appreciate it .

Thanks,
Sim