[Samba] still ACL bug in 3.0.14a

Yannick Bergeron burgergold at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 23:07:45 GMT 2005

I will be able to give you the info tomorrow after 07:30 EDT, just ask for
what you need.

As I said to jerry, we are running on AIX (4.3.3, 5.2 and 5.3 soon). Samba
is used to access DFS fileserver which has its own extended acls

In our case, the problem is with DFS, but there is other fileserver which
provide extended acl that could have the same problem (AFS, GPFS)