[Samba] Linux Users execute 'login scripts'

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Mon Apr 18 15:02:14 GMT 2005

hi,

i don't know a "groupmember" option for pam_mount

quick shot:

- automatically mount a share (e.g. netlogon_for_linux) after user logs in
- execute a bash script (via .bashrc), which is located on this
"netlogon_for_linux" share

in the bash script you can insert whatever you want to check whether
it's a member of a group or not...

greez

--
Michael Gasch