[Samba] Connecting HP Photosmart 7450 USB Printer to Samba / CUPS?

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Sun Apr 17 12:47:47 GMT 2005

A bit of Googling turned up no helpful pages to see if I should even consider connecting a HP Photosmart 7450 via USB to a Samba / CUPS server. Usually I have found that these printers with drivers
that like to chatter directly with the printer do not fare well in network printing environments. Any advice from experience anyone can offer?

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems