[Samba] /tmp does not exist or is not a directory

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Wed Apr 13 14:55:16 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 13 April 2005 02:28, Res wrote:
> OK, no one on this list seen this before than I assume, well it still
> occurs with latest compiled version.

Please email me direct <jht at samba.org> the output of:

1.	strings smbd | grep tmp

2.	testparm -s

3.	The arguments used to the 'configure' command when you built samba

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member