[Samba] Linux Users execute 'login scripts'

Bruno Tobias Stella brunostella at trt15.gov.br
Wed Apr 13 12:18:46 GMT 2005

Before, thanks Michael !

  But, If I use pam_mount, I (think) don't have a way to execute 'login scripts', for
example, mapping shareds for different LDAP groups. Is there a way to execute these 'login
scripts' using pam_mount ?

  Thanks again !!!

Bruno Stella
brunostella at trt15.gov.br
Setor de Redes - (19) 3031-4165
Secretaria de Informatica
Tribunal Regional do Trabalho da 15a. Regiao