[Samba] SuSE 9.2 Firewall, Ports for Samba, XP Client and userprofile

Andreas Bauer andreas_bauer at arcor.de
Tue Apr 12 22:48:22 GMT 2005

Hello!

i have some problems with my SuSE 9.2  and the samba ports:
if the xp client wants to loggin in samba domain, I get the message at the
announcement - usersettings: the servercopy of the serverstored profile was
not found. No
saving of the changed profile -. After the loggin there are no more problems
with the xp client in samba. After googling I collimated the ports in the
SuSE Firewall: 137:139 445. But the same error message as before. If I
shutdown the firewall, there isn't this errormessage. Which ports have I to
configure in the firewall?

Best regards
Andreas