[Samba] Samba question

Rivera, Richard (Houston) Richard.Rivera at chron.com
Tue Apr 12 21:24:16 GMT 2005

1.   Does anyone know what may be happening here?  When I try to map a
drive from a PC, I get the following error:  "The account is not
authorized to log in from this station.".  I can map the drive just fine
from my PC.  Does anyone know what may be going on here?  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

2.	Also, whenever I use SWAT, it takes a long time for the
information to be displayed on my browser. For example if I hit the
"Status" button on top, it takes a long time before the info. comes
back.  Does anybody know what may be going on here?

If anybody has any insight, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

            Rick

            Houston, Texas

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal
use of the recipients(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or
distribute this message.

please notify the Houston Chronicle Postmaster
(postmaster at chron.com) immediately by e-mail and
delete the original message.