[Samba] getting to shared files

Tamayo, Linda (DIS) LindaT at DIS.WA.GOV
Tue Apr 12 19:39:50 GMT 2005

I'm fairly new to using SAMBA and I need some help.

I have about 10-15 Window servers that need to be able to see around 25
different SAN file systems on my Unix server.  Is that possible?  If so, how
would I configure the smb.conf file to allow this?

thank for the help -
Linda

Please first call DIS HELP Desk at (360) 753-2454 or
toll-free (888) 241-7597 when you have trouble accessing
our services.  For other help, please send an e-mail to a
group e-mail alias at:  ebsunix at dis.wa.gov  to get a timely
response from EBS system administrator team.