[Samba] Time to give back, Samba LDAP with FreeRadius

Adi Nugraha adi at westindo.co.id
Tue Apr 12 03:44:21 GMT 2005

Hi

I'd like toask about the conf fiel you posted here is there aby mistake in
it because I tried to use it but it failed with the following message

Tue Apr 12 10:11:59 2005 : Info: Starting - reading configuration files ...
Tue Apr 12 10:11:59 2005 : Error: config: No such entry raddbdir for string
${raddbdir}/ldap.attrmap
Tue Apr 12 10:11:59 2005 : Error: Errors reading radiusd.conf

I'm trying to setup a wireless authentication using the LDAP backend
containing samba user as well can you help me with this

Thanks