[Samba] Re: Samba log messages

Paulo Roberto Dorow paulo at tgr.com.br
Mon Apr 11 21:05:28 GMT 2005

Thanks Hugo.

Unfortunately I had tried that before, but to be sure I just did it again,
using the interface name instead, but it keeps giving the same messages.
Usually I get one about every 10 to 15 minutes.

"Hugo Brites" <hugo.brites at islaleiria.pt> escreveu na mensagem
news:200504112153.06077.hugo.brites at islaleiria.pt...