[Samba] PDC: Logging out from Windows XP SP2 takes a long time

Jean-Jacques Moulis jj at isy.liu.se
Mon Apr 11 07:43:30 GMT 2005

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 23:11:22 -0700 Jonathan Johnson <jon at sutinen.com> wrote:

JJ> For this reason, Outlook Express is NOT RECOMMENDED in a roaming
JJ> profiles environment, as the OE identity cannot be on a network share
JJ> and synchronizing the files is an excercise in masochism.

I have to disagree!
We are just doing that, using OE in roaming profile environment and it works like a charm.

Well! we are using Imap  :-)
No need to save the store (in that config it's only a cache)
it's redirected  on a local directory outside of the profile

We redirect the WAB file on a network share.

--
Jean-Jacques   Moulis                              Tel:  (013) 281684
ISY                                                Fax:  (013) 139282
Linköping University                            E-mail: jj at isy.liu.se
581 83 Linköping