[Samba] Samba 3.x SVN and OS/2 support.

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Sat Apr 9 13:44:00 GMT 2005

Jeremy Allison wrote:

> Ok, I've taken a look at this and what happens is the client
> creates the file AUTOEXEC.BAT and then tries to set a couple of
> EA's on it using a trans2 setfilepathinfo with an info level of 2
> (SET_EA).
>
> Doh ! I've just spotted the problem. Here is the patch (also checked
> into SVN) ! We weren't finishing with the call as soon as we'd set
> the EA. Thanks....

It is me who must thank you.

However, I started from scratch, downloading the lastest 3_0 wia SVG,
configured id, issued "make" and here's what I got:

lib/system.c: In function `sys_getxattr':
lib/system.c:1379: error: `EXTATTR_NAMESPACE_SYSTEM' undeclared (first
use in this function)
lib/system.c:1379: error: `EXTATTR_NAMESPACE_USER' undeclared (first use
in this function)
lib/system.c: In function `sys_lgetxattr':
lib/system.c:1406: error: `EXTATTR_NAMESPACE_SYSTEM' undeclared (first
use in this function)
lib/system.c:1406: error: `EXTATTR_NAMESPACE_USER' undeclared (first use
in this function)

And so on.

I understand that all the patches you mentioned in this thread were
integrated... isn't it so?

  bye & Thanks
	av.