[Samba] Samba 2.2 and Windows 2003 AD

Tom White tomwhite at comcast.net
Sat Apr 9 12:24:11 GMT 2005

Hello,

I have upgraded  my NT4 domain to W2003 with Active Directory and I seem to be having user/password problems now with several of my Redhat AS 2.1 Linux servers that are running samba 2.2 , file shares open sometimes and then sometimes it ask the windows user fro a user/password that doesn't work , three tries and the windows accounts gets locked .  Any help much appreciated , this is a production system with 200+ users .  I see the new version 3 and am considering upgrading , but need a quick fix

TIA
Tom