[Samba] Re: How to turn off roaming profiles while holdingontologon scripts.

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Fri Apr 8 22:54:59 GMT 2005

fre, 08.04.2005 kl. 16.37 skrev Jason Balicki:

> On XP and 2k (at least) roaming profiles can be turned
> off client side as well (right click my computer, go to
> properties, advanced, profiles, settings.)  You can
> set profiles to be local here and mix local/roaming
> profiles if need be.

And this you have to do on 10,000 clients spread all over the world?

Consider running "runas" on netlogon, calling a script that alters
registry entries. Google ;)

--Tonni

--
Nothing sucksseeds like a pigeon without a beak ...

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they ...