[Samba] Upgrade Samba 3.0.9 (Suse 9.2) => Samba 3.0.13 Or newer

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Fri Apr 8 16:53:29 GMT 2005

fre, 08.04.2005 kl. 17.00 skrev benjamin.dupuis at armorarena-fr.com:

> If I upgrade my PDC with samba 3.0.13 (RPM) will I have something to do
> on config file / openldap ?

Most probably, if your installation is  pre-3.0.11. It's all in the docs, if you're
not an OpenLDAP person by choice you'll have problems coping with it.

1: wait for 3.0.14 (rc1 next week) There are too many published bugs in
3.0.13.

2: 3.0.11 doesn't have those bugs, but 3.0.14 should include many
updates that make waiting worthwhile. That's my position, at any rate.

--Tonni

--
Nothing sucksseeds like a pigeon without a beak ...

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they ...