[Samba] Re: Re: Re: Re: extd_audit log output and documentation

Marco De Vitis starless at spin.it
Fri Apr 8 16:55:31 GMT 2005

Il 08/04/2005, alle ore 16:41, John H Terpstra ha scritto:

> Whoever did the last update to this module did not document the changes and
> most likelt will not either. I originated the extd_audit module and thus I
> think it will fall to me to update the docs. That will have to wait until I
> get current priorities out of the way. It will be at least 4 months before I
> will get to this.

Oh, I see, thank you for the explanation.

I had a look at the code and it doesn't seem too complex (I have very very
basic programming knowledge), who knows, maybe I'll take courage and give
it a try in the next months. ;) I'll keep you informed if this happens, of
course.

--
Ciao,
  Marco.

..."Dig?", Bill Bruford's Earthworks (1989)