[Samba] Samba, ADS and "Failed to verify incoming ticket!"

Buozis, Martynas martynas at ti.com
Fri Apr 8 16:43:18 GMT 2005

Tony

I clearly understand what is SAN and what is NAS. I have both here from
EMC. And  our NAS based on Cellera never had NFS outages because of
hardware failures. Also I use two Cisco switches with dual paths on SUN
box (using IP Multipathing) to protect against network failures. So
believe me - NAS in some cases is highly available storage. And, openly,
I see no difference from HA point of view  between NAS and SAN - it only
depends what you use and how you design infrastructure.

But sorry - this is not advertisement. I simply would like to have
ability and run Samba from NFS, but it looks like this is not option and
at least something should be stored on local disks. Well, I think I can
live with this.

With best regards
Martynas