[Samba] smbldap-tools not playing nice w/ samba ?

Joaquin Villanueva joaquin at liga-acb.es
Thu Apr 7 15:08:34 GMT 2005

I had the same problem here. The change you've made was the same. Going
up to the root level of LDAP and set a sub search. No way. The solution
was to put TWO nss_base_passwd lines:

nss_base_passwd ou=Users,dc=liga-acb,dc=es?one
nss_base_passwd ou=Computers,dc=liga-acb,dc=es?one

Try it and let me know...