[Samba] Permissions assignment problem

David B Harris dbharris at eelf.ddts.net
Thu Apr 7 00:53:29 GMT 2005

On Mon Apr 04, 10:45pm +0200, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
> >      Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud.
> > 	   After a while, you realise the pig is enjoying it.
>
> I immediately recognized the argument for 's/engineer/Windows/g' here.
> At least that was my interpretation. Is this sig copyrighted, or can I
> use it with my adaptation?

I'm fairly certain I lifted it from somebody else (probably with
permission), so by all means, feel free to.

	   After a while, you realise the pig is enjoying it.

		   OpenPGP v4 key ID: 4096R/59DDCB9F
    Fingerprint: CC53 F124 35C0 7BC2 58FE  7A3C 157D DFD9 59DD CB9F
	  Retreive from subkeys.pgp.net or risk key corruption