[Samba] kill this damn spam...

Nathan Vidican nvidican at wmptl.com
Wed Apr 6 20:01:19 GMT 2005

Continually getting message from varried senders, all referencing bogus
offer for money to be made transferring money out of russia, with contact
info/message content always the same, and the subject 'need employee', copy
of message follows... (got 15+ copies via samba list today alone)

--
Nathan Vidican
nvidican at wmptl.com
Windsor Match Plate & Tool Ltd.
http://www.wmptl.com/

--- copy of msg content ---

Hello,

We're dating agency "RusDeluxe" Group Ltd.
License number 00042247933 since 21.07.03.

Due the expansion of our organization, our agency need employees from
England for accomplishing of bank transactions.You must have an account in
UK bank. Payment will be made immediately, for every transaction (receiving
and sending of money) you will get 400-1100 british pounds.

We have two offices:
1) 12 Pushkinskaya street, office #19.
       St. Petersburg, Russia.

2) 33 Bolshaya Nikitskaya street, office #7
   Moscow, Russia.

If you are interested in our offer,then you may to
contact to our manager for other detailes by
e-mail: rusinfo at km.ru or by ICQ# 338818190

Best regards!